The TFT100 is a Teltonika 10-97V GPS tracker for electric vehicles/forklifts/teleporters, with option to read CAN-bus / ECU data. See TFT100UART if this is not a requirement.
It has a pre-installed SIM and GNSS and GSM connectivity and waterproof IP67 ingress protection, made in the EU (Lithuania).
It is available in 3 other modifications for different data interface options: RS232, RS485 & UART (no ECU data).
It can detect a range of events / scenarios, including: Eco/Green Driving, Over Speeding, Jamming, Excessive Idling, FallDown, Towing detection, Crash detection, Auto Geofence, Manual Geofence, Trip, Immobilizer, iButton, DOUT control via call, DOUT control via Ignition
It can use different platforms, such as the Trackserver phone app & the trackserver.ie web-app, if only GPS data is, and telematic data is not, required. Other platforms are available where telematic data is required.
It comes with a SIM installed, and is ready to use when powered on.
It has 125MB onboard flash memory for data collection in the event of GPRS network disconnection.
Its compact size and design allows it to be easily located / hidden in a vehicle. It needs to be located in a place with strong satellite signal reception to prevent high battery power consumption.
It has a significantly sized internal 1800mAh Li ion battery, providing an autonomous battery life, of up to 5 days.
The Teltonika TMT250 has five available modes of operation, but 2 are most often used: Normal operation and Deep online Sleep modes.
It is an exceptionally flexible tracker with many alerting options available.
||72,5 x 73 x 27,3 mm (L x W x H)
|Weight (full assembly)
|GPRS ON (data sending 1 sec)
|GPRS ON (data sending 30 sec)
|GPS Sleep, GPRS OFF
|Online Deep Sleep, GPRS OFF
|Deep Sleep, GPRS OFF
|Ultra Deep Sleep, GPRS OFF
GSM / GPRS / GNSS features:
- Teltonika TM2500 quad band module (GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz);
- GPRS Multi-Slot class 12 (up to 85.6 kbps);
- SMS (text, data);
- Integrated GNSS receiver;
- Up to -165 dBm GNSS receiver sensitivity.
- 128 MB internal Flash memory;
- Built-in movement sensor;
- Integrated Li-ion battery 3.7 V, 1800 mAh for TFT100 device;
- Internal High Gain GSM antenna;
- Internal High Gain GNSS antenna.
- Power supply: 10 ... 97 V;
- USB port;
- 1 x AIN1/DIN1;
- 1 x AIN2/DIN2;
- 1 x DOUT1/DIN3 (selectable in configurator);
- 1 x DOUT2/DIN4 (selectable in configurator);
- CAN / RS485 / RS232 / UART communication wires (depending on chosen TFT100 modification);
- 2 LED's indicating device status.
- Battery life:
3.7V 1800 mAh internal Li-ion battery
|Average current consumption
||Approximate battery life
|GPRS ON, data sending 1s
|GPRS ON, data sending 30s
|GPS sleep mode, GPRS OFF
|Online Deep Sleep mode, GPRS OFF
|Deep Sleep mode, GPRS OFF
|Ultra Deep Sleep mode, GPRS OFF
- High Quality track even in high density urban canyon;
- Ready for harsh environment;
- Any element event triggers (external sensor, input, speed, temperature, etc.);
- Highly configurable data acquisition and sending;
- Multiple Geo-fence areas;
- Sleep mode;
- Deep sleep mode;
- Configurable scenarios available;
- Real-time process monitoring;
- Authorized number list for remote access;
- Firmware update over GPRS, BT or USB port;
- Configuration update over GPRS, SMS or USB port;
- TCP/IP or UDP/IP protocol support;
- >500 000 record storing;
- Overvoltage protection;
- Bosch CAN Powertrain & Askoll CAN protocol support.
Trackserver phone app, and trackserver.ie web-app.
The TrackServer interfaces allows users to:
- set the frequency for position reporting;
- define a Geo-Fence zone(s) and turn them On/Off;
- turn On/Off (Arm/Disarm) the Motion detecion function
- send commands (SMS) to the tracker to change settings;
- to set contact details of the alert recipients.
- view battery level.
The large screen user interface - use the TrackServer web-app at trackserver.ie. For small screens use the small screen web-app at mobile.trackserver.co.uk Link: small screen Web-app.
Configuration and firmware update: FOTA WEB (cloud based solution), Teltonika Configurator (USB, Bluetooth), Configuration through SMS
Alert Scenarios: Alarm button, Man-down detection, Home zone, Inside tracking, Movement/No Movement Events, 50 Manual Geofence zones, Over Speeding, Action on call feature, Real Time tracking, Smart algorithm of GPRS data sending for GPRS traffic saving, Asset tracking
Sleep modes: Online Deep Sleep is the only sleep mode enabled in Trackserver. Others available by SMS command are: Deep Sleep, Ultra Deep Sleep, Low power mode.
Data sending: Primary, Duplicate and Backup servers
Security: Configuration password, SMS login and password, Authorized GSM numbers list, TLS
Time Synchronization: GNSS, NITZ, NTP
Supported peripherals: Bluetooth LE Movement sensors, LE Magnet sensors, LE Temperature and Humidity sensors and LE Temperature sensors support, iBeacon and Eddystone beacon support
72,5 x 73 x 27,3 mm (L x W x H)
Water and dust resistant for outdoor integrations (IP67)
OEM P/N: TFT100TSTAA0
Link to Teltonika product webpages: TFT100 (https://teltonika-mobility.com/product/e-forklift-tracker-plus/#features)
Link to Teltonika Wiki webpages: TFT100Wiki (https://wiki.teltonika-mobility.com/view/TFT100)
Certifications/Regulatory: CE/RED; Anatel(pending); EAC; RoHS, REACH, E25, UKCA(pending).