The Prime ATW (PrATW-26) has a large 2600mAh LiPo battery giving it a 14-20day battery life under normal usage conditions. It has powerful technological features, such as a 3G modem, a pre-installed nano SIM card, the latest uBlox GPS satelite navigation chipsets and a huge 25mm square internal ceramic GPS antenna. It has internal memory cache capacity for up to 10,000 position reports for when the GPRS connection is lost, with automatic upload on re-connection to phone networks.
It has a range of operating modes:
- Normal mode in which the tracker reports when moving and every 4hrs when stationary;
- Eco Mode in which the tracker powers off between position reports to preserve the battery;
- Park mode in which motion makes it start reporting at a selected frequency;
- Flight mode in which it powers down for a selected time, then powers on again;
- Pursuit mode in which it reports irrespective of non-motion.
Its compact size allows it to be easily placed or hidden. It is available with a hermetic magnetic box.
It has an SOS button that, when pressed for more than 3secs, sends an alert to any alertees designated for panic alerts.
Dimensions: Length=72mm; Width=50mm; Thickness=27mm
Battery: Lithium polymer (LiPo) 2600mAh 3.7V / 14-20 days autonomous power.
Each device needs a Subsription purchase.
• Super Sensitive GPS
• Built in 3-axis Accelerometer for Motion Alert with configurable thresholds
• Internal LED Indicator: Cellular, GPS, Wi-Fi and battery status
• Internal Cellular Antenna
• Data Support SMS, UDP or TCP, WCDMA packet data
• Operating Bands (MHz): Quad band: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz GSM/GPRS: 850/900, 33dBm, 1800/1900, 30 dBm WCDMA band: B1, B2, B4, B5, B8
• Transmitting Power: HSPA/UMTS: All bands, 23 dBm
• GPS & GLONASS SBAS: WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, GAGAN
• Location Accuracy 2.5 meter CEP (with SBAS)
• Tracking Sensitivity -162dBm
• Acquisition Sensitivity -147dBm
• Without Reporting 616 Hours
• One Report per 5 Minutes 260 Hours
• One Report per 10 Minutes 304 Hours
• Temperature -20° to 55° C (operating); -40° to +85°C (storage)
• Humidity 95%RH @ 50° C non-condensing
• RoHS Compliant
• Operating Voltage 3.7V internal battery pack
• Power Consumption Typical 200μA @ 3.7V (deep sleep) Typical 21.5 mA @ 3.7V (SMS+UDP connection, GPS off) Typical 89.9mA @ 3.7V (continuous transmit)
User interface: USB-C
Charger: Mains charger included (2 pin for Ireland/UK)
On/Off button: Recessed on side with USB port.
Remote access from TrackServer App and Web App allows users to:
- set the frequency for position reporting;
- view the emergency/panic button status;
- define a Geo-Fence zone(s) and turn it/them On/Off;
- turn On/Off (Arm/Disarm) the Motion detecion function
- send commands (SMS) to the tracker to change settings;
- to enter the cell-phone number(s)/email addresses(3) for alert recipients.
For full control of the device's settings, see our HowTo section at HowTo for more detail.
PTCRB CE Mark FCC RoHS