FMB020 is a tracking terminal with GNSS and GSM connectivity, which is able to collect device coordinates and transfer them via GSM network to a server.
This device is perfectly suitable for applications, which require the location acquirement of remote objects. It is important to mention that FMB020 has a standard OBD-II interface which lets you monitor basic vehicle parameters.
Fisrt Start Guide: https://wiki.teltonika-gps.com/view/FMB020_First_Start
GSM / GPRS / GNSS features:
- Teltonika TM2500 quad band module (GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz);
- GPRS Multi-Slot class 12 (Up to 85,6 kbps);
- SMS (text, data);
- Integrated GNSS receiver;
- Up to -165 dBm GNSS receiver sensitivity.
- Built-in movement sensor;
- Built-in Bluetooth 3.0;
- Built-in Bluetooth 4.0;
- Internal High Gain GNSS antenna;
- Internal High Gain GSM antenna;
- 128 MB Flash (422 400 Records);
- 3.7 V 45 mAh
- Power supply: +10...+30 V;
- USB port;
- OBD II;
- 2 LEDs indicating device status.
- Fast position fix;
- High Quality track even in high density urban canyon;
- Small case;
- 2 LED status indication;
- Real time tracking;
- Smart data acquisition based on:
- Ignition or any other I/O event;
- Sending acquired data via GPRS;
- GPRS and SMS I/O events;
- Virtual odometer;
- Jamming detection;
- Configurable using Secured SMS Commands.
- Overvoltage protection.
||Standard OBD-II connector
||Mini USB socket
|Data sending/gathering every 1s
|Data sending/gathering every 30s
|Device is not sending/gathering records but is not in a sleep mode
|Online Deep Sleep
|Ultra Deep Sleep
|Battery charge current
||Average: 140 mA Rated: 250 mA
|Operating temperature (without battery)
||-40 ... +85 °C
|Storage temperature (without battery)
||-40 ... +85 °C
|Storage relative humidity
||5 ... 95% (no condensation)
||3 A, 125 V
Remote access from TrackServer interfaces allows users to:
- set the frequency for position reporting;
- define a Geo-Fence zone(s) and turn them On/Off;
- turn On/Off (Arm/Disarm) the Motion detecion function
- send commands (SMS) to the tracker to change settings;
- to set contact details of the alert recipients.
- view battery level.
The large screen user interface - use the TrackServer web-app. For small screens use TrackServer phone app, or use the small screen Web-app.
FMB020 Certification & Approvals